26 Sep Presentation of AIVIA image analysis software
DRVision company will be presenting Aivia image analysis software on:
Presented by: Patrice Mascalchi, PhDLive demos with your images from 13:00 to 18:00 | book your slot here:
Venue: Carreire campus, Bât CGFB, conference room
Aivia, for Artificial Intelligence and Visualization for Image Analysis, is offering:
- Parallel multi-threaded 3D/4D rendering and computation,
- Multi-resolution multi-block rendering to handle large datasets,
- Predefined and automated workflows for precise tasks with quick preview of the results (e.g. 3D object segmentation, 3D neuron and spine analysis),
- Curation tools such as the Neuron Composer (semi-automated neuron tracing, manual editing for soma, dendrites, spines)
- Powerful machine-learning segmentation of complex datasets (heterogeneous shapes and intensities) + object classification (spines for instance), etc.
You can visit our website to get more details about all our applications.
Feel free to ask any question to: patricem [at] drvtechnologies.com