ThermoFisher Talos F200S G2
Talos F200S G2
S-FEG (Field Electron Gun)
0.12 nm (TEM) and 0.16 nm (HRSTEM)
- STEM (Scanning/Transmission Electron Microscopy) Unit and STEM-HAADF (High Angle Annular Dark Field) Detector
- EDS System (Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy) with two SDD (Silicon Drift Detectors) windowless design shutter-protected
- A-TWIN objective Lens (For Analytics applications)
- SmartCam camera integrated (40 images/s) – Digital Search and View Camera
- ONE VIEW Camera (Model 1095 – GATAN) – 16MPx - 4K*4K (25 images/s)
- Single tilt sample holder
- Analytic Double tilt sample holder for compustage
- Motorized Double axis (tilt and rotation) sample holder (for tomography – Fischione Model 2045)
- VELOX – for EDS and STEM Tomography
- GMS3 (Gatan) – for TEM/STEM/Tomography acquisitions
Add low dose
The Thermo Scientific™ Talos™ F200S 200kV scanning/transmission electron microscope (S/TEM) combines fast, multichannel, high resolution S/TEM imaging and precise compositional analysis to enable for dynamic microscopy applications. With innovative features designed to increase throughput, precision, and ease of use, Talos is ideal for advanced research and analysis.
FEI Talos F200S combines outstanding high-resolution STEM and TEM imaging with industry-leading energy dispersive x-ray spectroscopy (EDS). A Smart Scanning engine with four-channel integration of multiple STEM detectors achieves significantly improved STEM image quality and throughput.
Discover new applications, like Differential Phase Contrast (DPC) imaging for resolving electro-magnetic structures.
The Talos F200S is designed to support a variety of dynamic experiment applications. The fast HRTEM camera, large 5mm gap objective lens, +/-90° stage tilt range and large stage Z height adjustment ( +/-0.375mm) combine to offer "space to do more" and enable the use of specialized holder solutions.
- Best Resolution
- Better image data: High throughput STEM imaging with simultaneous, multiple signal detection delivers better contrast for high quality images
- Precise chemical composition data: Rapid, precise quantitative EDS analysis reveals nanoscale details
- Space for more: Add application-specific in situ sample holders for dynamic experiments
- Increased stability: Enhanced environmental immunity with instrument enclosure and remote operation