01 Sep Back to School time!
It’s back to school time!
You need training in microscopy techniques and image analysis, you want to know more about cell imaging in general, the BIC is here to help you!
Visit our website under the heading “Training” to learn more. Throughout the year we offer a series of training courses for beginners and more experienced users.
From September to December we have planned a program adapted to everyone with 5 different training:
– Widefield microscopy and confocal microscopy from October 5th to 7th 2021
– Images reconstruction and 3D analysis with Imaris from November 22 to 24, 2021
– Image processing and analysis on ImageJ from December 1st to 3rd 2021
For advanced users
– Tasks automation on ImageJ : the macros from September 7th to 9th 2021
– Super-resolution in photonic microscopy from September 14 to 17, 2021
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
See you soon on the BIC!