17 Dec Trainings on the BIC in 2020
The BIC is organizing a training course in super resolution from the 26th to the 29th of May 2020. This training session will cover the basics of super resolution in photonic microscopy, principally: STED microscopy (STimulated Emission Depletion) and single molecule localization microscopy. We will also present alternative solutions for super resolution like SRRF (Super resolution Radial Fluctuations), Airy Scan, or Computer based pixel-reassignment like ISM (Image Scanning Microscopy), and solution based on light sheet illumination. The mornings will be dedicated to theoretical lectures and application seminars. The afternoons will allow the participants to see demonstrations of these different techniques in front of home-made or commercial systems. The fourth day will be a full hands-on day, as participants will be invited to bring their own samples and test them on the different systems available, like STED microscope, STORM, lattice light sheet, ISM, SRRF….
The BIC is also organizing several other trainings and here is the list:
- Basis with Image J : from the 6 th to 8 th of April
- Imaris : from the 18th to 20th of May
- Super resolution : from the 26 th to 29 th of May
- Light sheet microscopy: from the 9 th to 12th of June
- Macros with ImageJ: from the 21st to 23rd of September
- Widefield and confocal microscopy : from the 6th to 8th of October
- Basis with Image J: from the 24th to 26th of November
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to know more about these trainings!